Monday, June 11, 2012

If You Knew ~ Mélanie Pain

If you knew just what to do,
if you knew just what to say,
i will hand it over to you on a plate.
If you tell me what you like,
if you tell me what you don't.
I can give you happy, hippie, happy time.
But you don't know what to do
and you don't know what to say,
if you say yes, I counld stay;
if you say no I will go, are you ever satisfied anyway?

You pretend to be a fool but you are not that cool,
use your bullets on me, I will be your prey.
You just keep me in suspens, got me hanging for a dance. I'm a really tasty pie if you try.
So if you do not tell me soon I might have to leave the room,
as I'm looking all my patience and you're not looking so gracious, I am fast forgetting why... anyway.

If you just tell me how to play, if you just tell me day by day,
I could be all you need,
I could be all you want.
So if I knew just what to do and if I knew just what to say,
you would hand it over to me on a plate.
I have tried so tenderly to not fully torture me
but I'm doomed to wait on you

No comments: