Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Adventure Time // Good Little Girl ~ Tessa Violet ft Rusty Clayton


Lyrics:
Marshall Lee: Good little girl,
Always picking a fight with me.
You know that I'm bad,
But you're spending the night with me.
What... do you want... from my world?
You're a good little girl.

Fionna: Bad little boy.
That's what you're acting like.
I really don't buy,
That you're that kind of guy.
And... if you are...
Why do you want to hang out with me?

Marshall Lee: Don't you know I'm a villain?
Every night, I'm out killin'
Sending everyone running like children?
I know why you're mad at me,
I got demon eyes... and they're lookin' right through your anatomy,
Into your deepest fears.
Baby I'm not from here,
I'm from the nightosphere, to me you're clear... transparent,
You got a thing for me girl, It's apparent.

No comments: